Welcome to the new world and a second chance and being you. Dive into this new fantasy adventure and create your new self! Treasure? Adventures? Dragons? Demons? Everything awaits you in your new life.
Landon was born only to have his parents die at a young age. Without a memory of them he is raised at an orphanage and a new family is created in his heart. In a world where money controls everything, he must somehow find a way to bring his family happiness and one day he gets the chance he’s been dreaming off. He join’s Second Saga’s VRMMO and fights with no experience in the gaming world. With no money, no power, and no experience he must persevere to change the fate that others had already given up on.
Not long after joining the game, an accident occurs and he is killed at level 1. However it’s suppose to be impossible to die at level 1, thus the impossibility grants him a the skill that will become his first step to being a Core Gamer.
Okaaaaaaaaaaay everyone~ Nice to meet you all! This is a story for those looking to have a laugh and join a story that will last a looooooooooooong time (no seriously). I’m not sure how long it will be so sit back and enjoy the ride!
There is no gore in this story, and is heavily reliant on luck throughout the entire story. The main character is not OP and relies heavily on dodging to succeed in most fights! He is ignorant of the gaming world and quite silly~ So I hope you enjoy this hilarious adventure together with me! Let’s go!
PS: I need an editor or even a few so if you’re interested let me know~ Also if I don’t comment here please comment on my site as well~
Please support me by reading on my site here
Hope you enjoy it~
chapter size 1500-2000~
Thanks to Nano4bots @ alistofnovels.blogspot.ca for the picture!
Contains some swearing Viewer discretion is advised
Categories: Action , Adventure , Comedy , Drama , Fantasy , Martial Arts , Romance , Slice of Life , Virtual Reality , Original
- Book 1
Chapter 1: I’ll get stronger.
Chapter 2: A Chance
Chapter 3: A second name
Chapter 4: It was Luck
Chapter 5: I am Hydra!
Chapter 6: A combination of three words
Chapter 7: A trump card
Chapter 8: Death was the only answer
Chapter 9: Code 321
Chapter 10: There’s always a bad guy somewhere
Chapter 11: Justice always leads to a quest!
Chapter 12: An encounter from a hopeless situation
Chapter 13: As expected….
Chapter 14: Absolute Taunt
Chapter 15: I chose you!
Chapter 16: Good news always comes with Bad news
Chapter 17: There and back again
Chapter 18: The Great Escape
Chapter 19: The approaching army
- Final chapter 20: The Undisputed Weakest
- Volume 2 Chapter 1: Aim To Be The Strongest
Chapter 22: Rewards
Chapter 23: Farming
- Chapter 24: The Cat girl
- Chapter 25: Preparations
- Chapter 26: The Underwater Cave
- Chapter 27: A Shocking Fight
- Chapter 28: [Mercury]
- Chapter 29: Rise Of The New Cult
- Chapter 30: You Can’t Lose!
- Chapter 31 Disband
- Chapter 32: Surrounded
- Chapter 33: I Didn’t Tell You?
- Chapter 34: There’s Always A Weakness Somewhere
- Chapter 35: *Title Is Hidden*
- Chapter 36: Battle Of The Giants
- Chapter 37: The Climactic Finish!
- Chapter 38: Secret Weapon
- Chapter 39: What Exists At The End
- Final Chapter 40: To Accept One’s Fate
- Volume 3 Chapter 41: The Demon Knight
- Chapter 42: The Key Of Death
- Chapter 43: The Meaning Of True Misfortune
- Chapter 44: Fight To The Death
- Chapter 45: A Step Forward
- Chapter 46: Another One!?
- Chapter 47: To Fall After All That
- Chapter 48: Surprise!
- Chapter 49: If You Ever Need To Relieve Stress
- Chapter 50!: Rewards After Hard Work
- Chapter 51: The World Beyond
- Chapter 52: New Members!
- Chapter 53: Obliteration!
- Chapter 54: A Flame In The Darkness
- Chapter 55: Skeletal Marauders
- Chapter 56: *Title Is Hidden*
- Chapter 57: The Fight Above The Darkness
- Chapter 58: The Ring
- Chapter 59: Within The Shadow Core!
- Final Chapter Of V3 Chapter 60: Pan’s Return
- Volume 4 Chapter 61: Raising The Bar
- Chapter 62: The Forbidden Zone
- Chapter 63: You?!
- Chapter 64: It’s Time You Explained
- Chapter 65: Shall I Wash Your Back?
- Chapter 66: The White Tree
- Chapter 67: Note To Self
- Chapter 68: The First Repeatable Quest
- Chapter 69: Fishing!
- Chapter 70: Nickname
- Chapter 71: Do You Like Me?
- Chapter 72: Pet Window
- Chapter 73: Phoenix Auction House
- Chapter 74: Enter The [White Winged Tree]
- Chapter 75: The First Trial
- Chapter 76: Overcome Yourself
- Chapter 77: Final Stand
- Chapter 78: You truly Are The Best
- Chapter 79: Get It Off!
- Final Chapter of V4 80: *Title Is Hidden*
- V5 Chapter 81: Inheritance
- [SS] Chapter 82: Parents
- [SS] Chapter 83: Departure
- [SS] Chapter 84: Running Away
- [SS] Chapter 85: Oops!
- [SS] Chapter 86: Market
- [SS] Chapter 87: Oh So That’s What It Meant
- [SS] Chapter 88: Get up!
- [SS] Chapter 89: *Title Is Hidden*
- [SS] Chapter 90: The Red-Skinned Pig
- [SS] Chapter 91: Bearilla
- [SS] Chapter 92: Baptism
- [SS] Chapter 93: Bread Of Friendship
- [SS] Chapter 94: Let’s Play!
- [SS] Chapter 95: Rich And Bob Strike Again!
- [SS] Chapter 96: It Was Mine Too
- [SS] Chapter 97: A Light Breeze
- [SS] Chapter 98: Spread The Bread\
- [SS] Chapter 99: The World Begins To Move
- [SS] Chapter 100!!!: Intermediate Player
- [SS] Volume 6 Chapter 101: The First Belt
- [SS] Chapter 102: A Cushion
- [SS] Chapter 103: Set For Lathandra!
- [SS] Chapter 104: Staying At The Capital
- [SS] Chapter 105: Defending Gates
- [SS] Chapter 106: The Ice Melt Guild